We would like to thank the following leading organizations who have pledged their support of the 2018 Sports Official Abuse Prevention Bill – HB1315.
Virginia Delegate Patrick Hope (Arlington) – CHIEF PATRON
Virginia Delegate Rip Sullivan (Fairfax)
Virginia State Senator Bill Carrico (Bristol)
Virginia State Senator Janet Howell (Reston)
- Appalachia Officials Association (Football): Provides football officials for 33 high schools in Southwest Virginia
- Commonwealth Soccer Officials Association (CSOA): CSOA provides soccer officials to officiate at all levels of high school competition in Northern and Northwestern Virginia including Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax, Falls Church, Loudoun, Prince William, and Stafford Counties.
- Fairfax Women’s Soccer Association
- Flag Star Football
- National Association of Sports Officials (NASO)
- Northern Virginia Football Officials Association (NVFOA)
- Northern Virginia Women’s Soccer League (NVWSL)
- Virginia Sports Officials Association (VSOA) Basketball and Volleyball officials in metro Richmond/Chesterfield area.
While the following groups are unable to advocate for any specific legislation, we are nonethless appreciative of their efforts and commitments to good sportsmanship and promotion of positive behavior at all spectator sports:
- Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA): The Positive Coaching Alliance mission is to transform the youth sports culture into a Development Zone® where all youth and high school athletes have a positive, character-building experience that results in Better Athletes, Better People.
To join our coalition on an individual or organizational basis, please contact us here.